Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Body Rocks is finally here!

Greetings!!  Today is a great day because after a long wait "The Body Rocks" is finally here! This album was so much fun to record and I am very excited for you all to listen to it. The reviews have just started coming in, and I will post a few that we have received so far. Please wander around the website and come back often. We have an animated video of the first song on the album, "Everything's Controlled By The Brain". We also have some cool video of my kids and me jamming out on some of the songs. Please sign up on our email list so we can keep you posted on live shows and other happenings that we hope to be adding shortly. Thank you to all the musicians, singers, artists, and everyone at Rounder Records for helping to make this day come. I hope to see you all very soon!
Cheers,
Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment